Monday, October 19, 2009

2.0

It has been two years since that fateful day in Glorietta when I fortunately got the "g2 pala" SMS belatedly.

For some strange reason, I was unusually calm immediately after the incident. The emotions just flowed a few days after. Sobrang delayed reaction.

But it took a while before I got the courage to go back to the mall.

After some time, I summoned enough guts to step into Glorietta again.

Now, I can casually walk into the mall like nothing ever really happened.

In time, all becomes a part of the past and yet still so much a part of us.

Whenever, I see the covered-up part of the mall, I remember to be thankful to Him who kept us out of harm's way that day.

On October 19, 2009, as I walked the corridor of GB5 and saw the watch store covered by a cloth, I was praying that let this be just an ordinary day at the mall.

Come to think of it, it's probably the safest place to be today.


  the commotion after

No comments: