Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wala Lang

A friend once told me writing is good for the soul. At times, this corner has been my secret garden. Well, so much for the secrecy, but this space has been a repository of sorts.

At times, the words just flow freely. But there are moments when there’s nothing and yet I just feel the need to click on the keyboard. And this is one of those moments. I feel like randomly typing and who knows where this is headed.

My mind stopped functioning and yet my fingers seem to have a mind of its own. This may be a waste of cyberspace, but who’s policing anyway? Now, that’s abusive. Everyone feels like they can freely say whatever they want here. But not everyone who holds a paintbrush is a Monet.

The freedom that the Internet operates in, has given people like me an outlet. Whether it may be from a lack of a venue…..blogging has been therapeutic for me.

And this concludes one of my sessions.

3 comments:

dreamwalker said...

Don't you just feel better after writing?

giting said...

A bit better. :-)

shing said...

most of my REALLY good essays come when I'm at a loss of what to do...or even what to say out loud...

maybe you will find that writing does so many things for you, giting...

I'm glad it helps you sort things out.