Thursday, November 5, 2009

BAmmer

Last month, after seeing another stretch of a nice beach, I told myself I've had enough of sand and beach this year. My next stop would have to be something different. Whether be it mountains or buildings or rice fields, I told myself I've had my fill of beaches this year. But next year of course is a different story.

In anything, we are like that. Too much of something, however palatable to the senses, takes away the fun.

Pag sobra na, nakakasawa, kahit gaano ka ok ang isang bagay.

BAmmer.

5 comments:

dreamwalker said...

I don't think I'll EVER tire of the beach!

giting said...

Next year. Sige beach. Pahinga muna this year :-) Mga pananim naman.

shing said...

I agree. Hence the days' off from running. =)

So how was it? Looking forward to your stories, giting.

giting said...

Yes, let's exchange stories soon. Did I recently thank you for being an encouragement? BIG thank you chigofea.

shing said...

<3 Awww, thanks. You're the third person to say that to me this week, and it makes me rather teary-eyed.

You're most welcome. I know you'd do the same for me. *hugs*

p.s. is Vida somewhere around here? Heehee Chigofea. =)