Thursday, November 19, 2009

Criminal Minds and Glee

From Criminal Minds to Glee, the shift isn't that obvious actually. And the titles are a bit deceiving too. The former, despite its title, speaks of forgiveness in the end, while the latter speaks of competition and betrayal too. A case of “Don’t judge the show by its title”.

“Criminal Minds” uses quotations to drive home the point. While the Glee cast breaks into a song and dance number …..because they’re in a Glee Club.

I love the quotations in Criminal Minds. I, in the apex of boredom, even memorized some of these lines. And when nobody’s listening or if only a select few are, I sing some lines in the songs showcased in Glee.

And both are my top flavors of the month. Well, do these flavors only follow what’s trending or what’s abuzz? Or do I really like them? Who knows?

For now, they provide a wonderful diversion from the reality of the moment.

1 comment:

dreamwalker said...

Love it that you love these shows.