Monday, August 1, 2011

Strange Small World

A couple of weeks ago, I was in a line of a dozen people trying to get tickets to the NBA vs PBA game just before the clock strikes nine. (Ticketnet closes at 9pm). I noticed a lean girl with the built of a triathlete. What caught my attention was that her hubby was also fit and fab. I thought this couple can be both models for Men's and Women's Health.

Last Saturday, I was queueing for the security check in Mactan's Airport pre-departure area. And lo and behold, the same fit and fab couple were in front of me in the line. Strange small world.

And the guy ended up sitting beside us on the plane. I wanted to tell him about this strange coincidence but I chickened out. So I thought I won't have the opportunity to talk to them. But when I went to the washroom, there was only one other occupant and it was the girl! So I told her and she remembered me in the NBA line. These small world encounters are getting stranger and stranger.

   

No comments: