Monday, August 15, 2011

30 Seconds to Mars

I heard of this band from a friend last summer. They replaced Motion City Soundtrack in my frequently played playlist. So when I heard Jared and the gang were coming to town, I got excited but when I saw the ticket prices, I was set on not being to see them play. It is a pricey concert for a band with the cheapest ticket at P2000.

So when I found out I was going to be out of town on the night of the concert. I concluded it wasn't meant to be. On the afternoon of the concert, I got a message from my friend, Nadine. She got an extra free ticket. But I was too far away that day. Oh well, some things are not just meant to be.

And the nice thing about it, is you get to practice the gift of acceptance of things that are beyond your control. Hmmm..All that from a concert.........and a myriad of experiences.

No comments: