Sunday, May 30, 2010

Heartsick by No Vacancy

Heal me. I'm heartsick. I'm hungry and I'm broken.

I'm haunted, and weeping the blood of heaven flowing
like a river tonight. Tears I can't fight on my own.

I'm hung and barely breathing.
The drowning ocean. Snuff the sun in motion.
There's a pill on my tongue.
A shot from a gun, the bottle's bottom,
I'm lonely as a star

Heal me. I'm heartsick.
Hungry thought I could survive on you.
Hear my heartsick hungry cry.

A child of fury. Lost his way but don't worry I won't stop 'til the dawn.
I've been too long on the run.
I grow strong, and restless as a storm

5 comments:

graciecrazie said...

hehehe, nice!

giting said...

anong nice dyan? Gracie!!!!!! we need to catch up. As in.

munchkinnidarth said...

how to heal a broken heart? i do not know also...how to forget about it for a while maybe i can help :)....for the meantime embrace it and before you know it only the phantom scar remains...

giting said...

F! what's with this phantom scar from a broken heart? This is a song from the critically-acclaimed, School of Rock.

Basta sa National Bookstore, puede mo ako updan. Other than that, hanggang Razon's lang ta.

dreamwalker said...

Hey thanks for keeping me company this weekend.