Monday, July 20, 2009

Starstruck

I am such a huge Amazing Race fan that I tried to pretend I was in season 2's finale. The video was nothing close to the real thing but I am satisfied with it.

Last year, I bumped into Marc Nelson and Paula Taylor in a restaurant in Makati. And just yesterday, I "ran into" Rovilson Fernandez in Globe's Run for Home. My collection is complete (almost complete, check out my picture with Rovilson).
And here are my pictures with the most fun team that ever joined Amazing Race Asia. I hope there's going to be an all-star selection pretty soon, cause I bet they will be shoo-ins.

with Marc and Paula



me and Rovilson, yeah he's that tall!

I miss watching Amazing Race Asia. I wonder when the next season will start.

2 comments:

tin said...

nice video.. memorize mo pa talaga yung countries.. hehehe.. amazing race asia fan ka nga.. sana nag pakita ka pa ng maraming challenges :)

sana next stop mo NZ naman :D

giting said...

Thanks Tin!

Sana nga dyan ang next stop.
Asia pa rin naman yan di ba? :-)

Oo sana nga mas maraming challenges kaso kulang na memory na card ko, alam mo naman di ako nagbubura ng pics.