Friday, April 24, 2009

simple joys

I found a P20 bill in one of my bag's pockets, oh what joy! So, I decided to enumerate some simple joys in life.
  1. Finding money in one of your pockets
  2. Using the last P1.00 on your metro card for a bonus ride
  3. Seeing a smile on a stranger's face (directed at you)
  4. A free dessert
  5. A call from an old friend
  6. Seeing a children play and laugh like there's no tomorrow
  7. Sitting on a park bench eating ice cream

I know there's a lot more but for now, I can only think of these.

2 comments:

Noemi said...

inspired me to write a post like this...let me think...

Anonymous said...

good for you for finding a bill. my sister paid me PhP1500 while i was in their house right after i arrived here. for some reason, my memory just stopped recording after i got hold of the cash. been looking for it since then. to no avail :(