Thursday, May 7, 2009

On My Own

One of the things I wanted to do this year is to travel on my own and I was able to do just that. Some things I realized while traveling alone:

  1. People gravitate to people who are on their own

  2. Not all smiling people deserve your trust

  3. There will be always a good soul in any corner of the world

  4. There are a lot of Ilonggos scattered all over

  5. Traveling alone is exciting and not as dangerous as I initially thought it would be (unless of course I went to “hot zones”)

kids I met in Sabtang Island

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There are a lot of Ilonggos scattered all over"

- Just like there are so many Filinos in the world too!

dreamwalker said...

I want to travel alone soon, too. Or maybe you want to go with me? Hehe...

Anonymous said...

it sounds pretty exciting. i'm thinking of going to KL early next year. alone. wish me luck!

me-ann