Wednesday, January 28, 2009

moments like these

A few years ago, I was able to capture this view while on board a plane.
The picture is one of my favorite shots. Until now, I haven’t captured a sunrise shot again while airborne.
A copy of this picture is on my desk in the office. It is a reminder of a moment where I was in the “correct” side of the plane at the right moment. These moments are rare, I realized. It’s really up to you to make the most out of every opportunity that comes your way. These rare moments may come as surprises so you just have to be ready.

2 comments:

shing said...

This entry almost made my cry, giting. I dunno if it's my period, my special predicament, or just the thought that yes, sometimes, special moments are just fleeting...and blessed are we who see its beauty and capture that elusive sunrise.

giting said...

Yes Shing, special moments are fleeting. See you soon!