Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I won!

I won! I won!

It’s not major like one of those Reader’s Digest’s million dollar sweepstakes (but I must admit every time I get those cheques placed in big envelopes….I feel like I really have a good chance of winning that jackpot ) or a kitchen showcase from a noontime show.

One of the blogs I follow had a caption-making contest. I came up with something not-so-original. The slogan of M and M is “Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.” My caption for the picture is “Melts in your mouth, not in your banana.” Yes, it's a rip-off.

Thanks Terry for choosing my caption. :-) Here’s the link to the blog.

http://terrylove.blogspot.com/2008/09/caption-contest.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats nik! hehehe, nakapag-komento na ako! =)

giting said...

Salamat kabayan. Pa-huug en-Dazs!

Terry Love said...

Yeah! I loved it. Now I'm deciding on your prize (sorry I gave away the new car last month and the vacation to Asia I gave to myself soooo... postcard?) haha. I need your address, you can send it to my CS profile if you want or email it to me.
Congrats and a new contest will be up soon!