Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toy Story 3

It was a simple story of toys getting left behind by their owner who's going away for college.

It was supposed to be one of those brilliant Pixar creations. It was all that and more.

From the very creative minds which brought us A Bug's Life, Up, Wall-e and all those amazing masterpieces, outdid themselves again.

Woody, Buzz and the gang  scared me tonight. They scared me because of the way they were able to manipulate me. As if they know me that well.

They should really do better next time. And if that's impossible, it's their fault. They keep on raising the bar with their every creation.  They own animation now. I have no choice but to expect nothing less.

"No owners, no heartaches." (I just have to insert this)

1 comment:

shing said...

ah...such wisdom from toys...