Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog 2.0

It has been two years since I started this project. Somehow this blog has been a life map for me. Although I don't chronicle everything. (God forbid if i did) This project gives me an idea where I was a few months ago. What was going through my head, what was my emotional state. I could've chosen a less public journal. Instead, I chose to share some of my thoughts with the universe. Even if the universe don't give a hoot.
This month is a slow month for me and my project. I haven't logged for quite some time. Maybe when life happens, there's no need to hit the record button.

It's 1,051,200 minutes to this day.

And in the ebb and flow of words, life always happens, whether we hit record or not.

1 comment:

shing said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it been that long? I remember when you hit 1 year...we celebrated at our fave Indian resto...

So we celebrate soon? Your choice of restaurant, Nik.

You (and this blog) are much appreciated, dear friend.