Friday, September 11, 2009

Untitled

When I watched Time Traveler’s Wife, I was prepared to cry my hearts out. It turned out I didn’t cry at all save for a moment when my eyes welled up when Henry was thanking his friend Gomez.

Most of us have bags of hang-ups of varying sizes and styles. I realized I shouldn’t expect the bag to become lighter on its own. I have to let go of excess baggage because eventually I’ll end up paying for it.  
bags I momentarily left in the airport lobby  
 
I realized that I missed laughing my hearts out, that pure mindless laughter about anything or nothing at all.

The drama has to end somewhere and it comes at the moment of our own choosing.
  

2 comments:

dreamwalker said...

Yes, the drama has to end at some point, and the decision can only come from within. Easier said than done, though!

Thanks for dinner last night. Next time, let's make it longer and without drama.

giting said...

You're welcome.

And yes longer next time but I think we cannot do away with the drama sometimes.