Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3.0

Three years after the G2 blast, time flew so fast! Oh well, here’s my customary entry on the blast in Glorietta. Until now, the whole mall is under renovation. It has been under renovation since the blast happened. I wonder when it will be completed. And whatever happened to the case against the mall?


I haven’t been to Glorietta that much recently due to my recent change in work address. I sometimes forget that blast ever happened. And I wonder if that’s good or not. But whenever I pay the mall a visit and my mind wanders, I still remember the sound of that explosion and easily picture the cloud of dust and flying shards of glass. I am reminded of my own forgetfulness and selfishness.

http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/latest/50397/case-unclosed-glorietta-blast

No comments: