Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

5 years ago to this day, I was in a coffee shop in the heart of Makati. I was listening to my youngest sister and mom crying on the other end of the line. Still a vivid memory.


Just a short note to remember my Dad.

My mom said our youngest is really a daddy's girl. As if to prove it, she got news that she passed the nursing board on our dad's supposed 65th birthday. And she took her oath five years since the day he returned home.


Yes Patang, you are daddy's little girl. We are all very proud of you....for what you have achieved despite the many obstacles along the way.

4 comments:

dreamwalker said...

Awww...congrats to Zsa again!

shing said...

Ahay, Nik. Daw mahibi man ko ah. *smiles*

I'm sure Patang does you all proud. You're a good example of a manang, and your Dad would be proud of you too.

giting said...

@Noe I heard you screaming on Star Sports amid the cheers of Alonso fans. You must be in Cloud 9 now.

@Shing. Salamat Shing.
Btw, lain ang manang sa Tagalog no? haha.

shing said...

ahahah, yeah, lain ang connotation sang Manang sa tagalog. Indi man kita mag-"manang" ah. LOL!