Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009

The last few days of 2009 were a blur. But with the blurriness came a sense of clarity that can only come after a bout of blurriness.


It was a year with its share of dramas. Some of my own choosing, some were shoved towards me. Things are meant to happen if they are meant to happen I guess.

When from afar it looked like a wall being erected, when I drew near, it turned out to be a new bridge being built. When doors were shut, windows have been thrown open.

There are a lot of places to be explored, hands to be held, backs to be patted, voices to be heard, ears needing to hear, shoulders to be leaned on and heads to lean on.

Here I am thankful to God for the year that was 2009.

2 comments:

dreamwalker said...

Darn right! Goodbye 2009; 2010, are you ready for us?
Saigon, here we come!!!

giting said...

Haha. That's the spirit.

Bring it on 2010!