Saturday, June 13, 2009

Criminal Minds

For quite some time now, Noe and Jerry have been telling me to catch the series, Criminal Minds. I haven’t seen a full episode until today. And this particular episode led me to these lines in William Woodsworth's poem "Ode on Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood":

What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind...

4 comments:

shing said...

Amen to that. thanks Nik. I truly needed that! *hugs*

giting said...

Hey Shing, miss you!

dreamwalker said...

Hey Nikki...am glad you're watching it now. I love those quotes, they make you think.

giting said...

Yes and I'm about to finish Chuck season 1. I'm hooked :-) How's Koryu?