Monday, April 13, 2009

So Close...Yet So Far


I am from Western Visayas but I haven't been to the nearby region, Central Visayas except Cebu. It was about time that I finally visited two beautiful provinces which are so near to home....but seems so far.


nice cloud formations we saw on our way to Apo Island



nakatambay na mga bangka at yate sa Isla Apo




waves that made snorkeling a bit of a a challenge


the shoreline of San Juan, Siquijor



beautiful Apo Island as seen from the View Deck (almost)



beautiful falls with colors that reminded me of the Pinatubo crater



the view from the view deck



the falls with a name that escapes me



the cleanest pier I've seen



Salagdoong Beach

accenting blue in the Marine Sanctuary

2 comments:

Gina RS said...

I'm so excited to come across your blog. I was born in the Philippines but have not gone home since 1987. It's so nice to see pictures of the beautiful islands that has become a faint memory for me. Looking forward to following your blog.

giting said...

I'm glad you like pictures of our beautiful country. Ang ganda talaga ng pilipinas!

I'll be posting more pictures soon.